4.28.2011

Deviant: Memoir of Regret and Opportunity

As for me, I find a spiritual approach, in most any form, to be very effective, in changing behavior.  Believing that, living a life of gratitude, altruism, and faith (in anything, something, but never neglect some faith, no matter how the significance) because you have no idea how paranoid you will be, knowing you’re brakes might go out or that your great, great grandfather changed his last name.

I believe actors are but pawns of society.  Their sole claim to fame, popularity is hardly earned, given as society sees fit. In this way, the fittest survive, breeding inequalities.   As I remember, from a scene of “Two and a Half Men”, Charlie Sheen and nephew Jake attend “Klucky’s”.  It is a fast, fried chicken restaurant also well known for its “purple drink”.  The whole of the population eating in the restaurant were black people.  I was rather taken back to see such blaring stereotypes.  As media is corporately influenced, I have to believe that media is the forum of the rich.  This illustration describes just how destructive public policy can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment